Wednesday, February 4, 2009

40 Videos in 30 Days

Last January I made and uploaded over forty live music videos of my songs to Google Video in thirty days. I had some help from Ken Brown on upright bass and co-producer.

We had three other musicians add to the music including Chris Williams and Don Beals on guitars and Matthew Glass on fiddle, along with other friends in pubs in Fergus and Cambridge, Ontario. That was a bit of an adventure and the results have been encouraging.

This year we plan to make more vids. This project will be the equivalent of a CD in terms of the amount of material we hope to record. I'm also hoping to upgrade the production values on this next round of vids. I had a brief planning meeting with Ken and Chris this morning and we're looking forward to this little project.

In the meanwhile I hope you'll take some time to check out what we did last year. Many have been viewing Swing! [yellow version], The Box, Did You Forget About The Morning and many others.

You can hear me play and/or join me to play at Delainey's Restaurant in Fergus Tuesday evenings 8-11:00 pm, with host Terry Golletz and a group of warm and supportive others.

Peace

No comments: